Our buyback process
We’ve designed a quick and easy process to help you convert your old devices in cash while making a positive impact on the environment. With us you win twice.
- Answer 4 questions that help us to understand the condition and determine the value of the device. If the estimation makes you happy, let us know where to send the package and where to transfer the money.
- Receive an eco-friendly package through Smartpost, insert the device into the envelope and send it back to us.
- We will inspect the device and check the condition using the same 4 criteria. If everything is as promised, we will delete all the information on your device.
- We will make a bank transfer in maximum 5 days after receiving the device.
- All done! Now your device will be given a new life and you have made the world greener!
Why can I sell only some devices?
We are currently accepting only devices that we can reuse.
What if my device is not listed here?
Then we unfortunately can’t accept it. You can take it to the nearest recycling place, so it can be properly recycled. You can find it here.
What if I have a lot of devices?
If you have many devices that have a value then contact us and we can arrange a transport depending on your location.
What if I don’t like the price I’m offered?
If you don’t like the price we can offer then you may not sell your device to us. If you already sent the device to us and inspection found problems that you forgot to mention we will contact you and make a new offer, if it doesn’t suit you we will send the device back to you for free.
What if I'm a company and want to sell my old IT hardware?
Please let us know what kind of hardware you want to sell and we will make you a personal offer. Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I sell more than one device?
Yes you can insert multiple devices and depending on the quantity we might send you multiple packages.
What will happen with my data?
All the data on your device will be erased using special software. For mobiles we use Picea, for computers Killdisk or Whitecanyon. You can also do a factory reset yourself before you send the device to us. Detailed information can be found here: